Projects & Contracts Division
Projects & Contracts is a distinguished Division of Ali A. Al-Tamimi Trading and Contracting Company (TCO). The start was with SEC demand to have local contractors who would not only supply parts and electric/power related but also do full scope project. TCO good relation and full access to multiple technology partners made this possible with supervisions at early stages; Later TCO became the field experts to depend on to execute Lum sum turnkey (LSTK) electrical and mechanical projects.
Since the establishment TCO Equipped the division with latest technologies, equipment and followed the highest standards for the employment of the technical expertise. It also followed highest quality standards and international quality regulations, adhering with full compliance to company's quality management control at all phases of projects. TCO Projects Division has executed several projects in cooperation with its distinguished multi-national and global technology partners.
Valve Repair & Maintenance
TCO has been providing high quality service to all types of pipeline valves, control valves & actuators for many years, to the satisfaction of all our customers.
Our valve shop is one of the most well-equipped valve shops in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The valve shop is equipped and ready with trained technicians, supervisors, and engineers to meet both field and shop repairs and to handle large outage of valves.
Our capabilities include overhauling, repair, calibration, and testing of all makes, models and types of Gate valves, Globe valves, Check valves, Ball valves, Plug valves, Butterfly valves, Safety relief valves, Control
valves, Electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, gas over oil type of actuators.
TCO is approved by Aramco, SEC, SWCC and SABIC with long term contract service agreements for onsite overhauling and testing for multiple locations on dierent types and makes of valves in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, this is in addition to the osite services at the Valve shop in 1st Industrial Area Dammam.
Our Capabilities Are:
• Gas/ steam turbine services and the outages requirements during the shutdowns
• Rehabilitation for air intake with exhaust system for gas turbines.
• Enhance the ecacy for gas turbines.
• Turnkey project including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, testing and commissioning for electrical and mechanical projects.
• On-site Testing and Commissioning of the complete substation and associated equipment up to 110kV voltage level with in-house manpower and test equipment.
• Site Modification Works with high level of expertise in Switchgears and Protection modification including site visit and modification analysis, modification design, installation, testing and commissioning.
• Power and Auxiliary Transformers Supply, Installation and Maintenance, testing, commissioning, oil filtration and oil replacement.
• Energy saving solution and auditing report.
• Operation and Maintenance project.